Thursday, November 21, 2013

Technology Integrationist Availability

Dear Teachers,
    So the school year is under way, I think I have met with almost every third, fourth, fifth grade classes in the school district setting up Google accounts. Now that things are slowing down, I just want every teacher to realize as you are planning your curriculum and making sure you are meeting all the common core standards please feel free to utilize my services. I could help you in your planning, when you are unwrapping the standards. Don't be afraid to ask what would be some great ways to teach these standards to my students using some innovative technology tools. This is my third year of being the technology integrationist. I am still learning each and every day but my repertoire of tech uses has increased tremendously and continues to and I am willing to discover along with each of you if there's a new tool I haven't used. Here are list of tech software, tools, I am pretty familiar with and could help with instruction in your classroom.

Google Drive- Docs, Presentation, Drawing, Spreadsheets
Lucidpress
Lucidchart
Google Calendar
Prezi
Glogster
Edmodo
Digital Portfolios- using Google Sites
Web 2.0
Google Hangouts
iMovie- movie creation and movie editing
iPhoto- slideshows, albums, photo editing
GarageBand- doing podcast
Screen recordings
Mac Applications
Twitter
Google +
iPad Applications

I am willing to help in planning, teaching, or just being an extra set hands in your classroom when you are using technology in your classrooms. I will attach my calendar so you can see when I'm available. I will also provide a link to my email so you can contact me an set up a time to get together.

Kilburn Calendar

Kilburn Email






No comments:

Post a Comment