Monday, January 6, 2014

Second Semester Reminder

As you start to plan your curriculum for your students, please remember I am available to assist with any technology projects. Here is a list of applications, software, and/or websites I could assist you with:


Google Drive- Docs, Presentation, Drawing, Spreadsheets
Lucidpress
Lucidchart
Google Calendar
Prezi
Glogster
Edmodo
Digital Portfolios- using Google Sites
Web 2.0
Google Hangouts
iMovie- movie creation and movie editing
iPhoto- slideshows, albums, photo editing
GarageBand- doing podcast
Screen recordings
Mac Applications
Twitter
Google +
iPad Applications

If you have an idea with a different type of technology not covered in my list, I am always willing to investigate and figure out how to use the technology. I look forward to working with al of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment