Wednesday, May 28, 2014

As the year ends, Please keep in mind!

I want to invite you to check out my Technology Integrationist website. I have consistently over the years added content on technology professional development provided by me to the Muscatine Community School District. I have provided instruction on all of these topics:

MacBooks
1:1 Handbook/Bootcamp
Digital Citizenship
Blogger
Google Groups
Google Mail
Google Drive/Documents
iMovie
Twitter
Organization of you Google Drive
Google Chrome Applications
Google+/ Google+ Hangouts
Google Sites
Google Calendar
Automatic Grading in Google Forms
iLife Training
iPad Applications

On my site you will find tutorials provided in video format as well as written steps on how to use these different applications. If you are looking to learn more about technology uses that could assist you in your teaching. Please feel free to review the videos/tutorials provided on my website. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment